CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

FACEBOOK GROUP

FACEBOOK GROUP
klik gambar untuk join

Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

I'M BROKEN PART 1

teaser for new E-novel. I'M BROKEN PART 1.. HOPE U ENJOY


don’t talk to girls
they’ll break your heart”

everyone says the pain will less as time passes,
but I don’t believe them.
I think they only say it so u can face getting out of bed every day.
You think today might be day,but it never is.


memory never fades perhaps?? The way she broke his heart, it’s such a pain. Pain that never fades. It will remain as scar forever.


2008


“I nak kita break”

“break? You bergurau dengan I ke sayang? I datang rumah you hari ni nak pinang you.”

“ I’m not kidding okay. I nak kita b-r-e-ak.”

“but why”

“I rasa I dah tak sayang you. I sayang orang lain. Hari ni dia nak datang pinang i. I harap you faham.”

“don’t be a pain in the butt Zara. Are you kidding me? So five years are really nothing to you? Tell me Zara!!” I want a good explaination from you.”

“promise me that after I explain, you’ll go”

“okay”

“I dah tak rasa chemistry antara kita berdua. Marriage is not things to have fun with. I want my marriage last forever and live with my loved one forever but you are not my loved one anymore. I’m sorry.”

“sorry for disturbing you and your fiancĂ©e to be. Thank for great 5 years we’ve been through. Thanks for everything.


Pertama kali air matanya gugur. Sanggup Zara buat dia macam ni. She’s the only girl that I care about. Orang  dah tak nak kat kita, buat apa lagi kita mengharap.


Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again

The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know that when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart

Rain, please tell me, now, does that seem fair
For her to steal my heart away when she don't care?
I can't love another when my heart's somewhere far away
The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know that when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart

Rain, won't you tell her that I love her so?
Please, ask the sun to set her heart a
glow
Rain in her heart and let the love we knew start to grow

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again


Oh, listen to the falling rain
Pitter-patter, pitter-patter

Oh, listen, listen to the falling rain
Pitter-patter, pitter-patter




Dear,
 we’ve been so long
I guess what they say is true
Lovers come and go
But I never thought
That would apply to you.















2 comments: