CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

FACEBOOK GROUP

FACEBOOK GROUP
klik gambar untuk join

Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

EXAM NIGHTMARE

Even today, i still  could'nt forget the exam nightmare yesterday.. then i'm take a look at last page, i was like  ??? that question killing me though.. i was like speechless for a few minutes.. try to recall what i have read for past a few week but still could'nt come right on mind.. Oh know!! how i'm supposed to answer that question.. someone please help me.. without enough time given to fulfill the answer sheet information, the invilligator just ask us to start the exam.. i was a bit shocked!!! Once again in my mind ???... the question mark always on my mind.. 

Then i open the question for some kinda checking... the page ONE still ok but when it turn to next page, i was like" sir ni nk bunuh kitorg ke bg soalan mcm ni" and the rest was history.. THE shock effect was sooooooo BIG!!! it not like i'm not prepared myself for this exam but maybe my effort still not enough..maybe i need to struggle more..My bad, my mistake for not study thoroughly.. i just can't expect what will be ask in the exam right??
sometimes exam like ur good NASIB  Luck maybe?? if u can get urself calm, maybe u can do well in ur exam... next time i need to calm myself during examination...maybe.. INSYAALLAH...


No comments:

Post a Comment